Friday, November 1, 2013

Exhibit B: Eating -- not for the faint of heart

I'm the healthiest person you will ever meet.
I only eat well balanced meals.
I do yoga and make myself a protein shake every morning before work.

False.

Eating in college is hard.
Real hard.

Especially when your kitchen is only this big:



Also, let me introduce you to my daily dose of vegetables (yes i am aware that they are gummy vitamins):



I know, I know I should be practicing my cooking skills for when I have a family one day, but let's be honest, who wants to spend a million and a half hours and dollars on cooking a giant dinner for yourself...
Then again, who wants to risk a life of malnutrition on a girl who eats a 5 pound bag of Tyson chicken nuggets, 36 poptarts, and 7 cans of pringles all by herself.

My friend Rebekah has similar issues.
Raman for dinner.
#reasonswhyimstillsingle





2 comments:

  1. I think Austin might have a page for your book on college nutrition.. Needless to say, there is nothing as good for you as the classic white bread pizza, string cheese wrapped in lunch meat, and endless nachos. I love this blog more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kacy. We have the same vitamins. Not only are we best friends, we are best friends who both get 100% of our daily molybdenum allowance.

    ReplyDelete