Friday, November 8, 2013

Twinkling.



Meet two of my friends:
Austin and Daniel.


They're two of the best people I've ever met. Ever.


Not to mention, they have so much going for them.  They sing. They play instruments. They're athletic...
"So why are they single?" you're likely asking.

I'm about to tell you.

It's called dycling (d-why-ca-ling).
Or tandem-one-biking.
Or twinkling. (They twinkle across campus ^_^)

Maybe I should just show you:





Don't worry... they come back.


Can you see why it's a little difficult to come up with a name?





They're convinced it'll be an olympic sport one day.
I'm not quite as confident... but we'll see (:
what are your thoughts?
#reasonswhyimstillsingle

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take this moment to be a proud mom..........*sigh* Ok, now down to business. This needs a name, so I've taken the liberty to spew off the top of my head a few suggestions. Just off the cuff you know. Like say.....bipeddling. or Tworicycling (too-rye-sick-ling). How about Dualikling (dual-like-ling). or Sidecycling.......or just face it, Double Trouble on Wheels! :)

    ReplyDelete