Friday, October 18, 2013

Those music videos you should probably just keep to yourself...

Okay so most people enjoy dancing.
But I feel like I enjoy it more than most people.

And I'm not gonna lie y'all.
I'm real good.
Like... real good.


Ya.......
I'm also pretty good at making quality music videos!



I suppose that might not be saying much though if this is my idea of a quality music video:

Perhaps it wouldn't be that big of a deal if these weren't something that I pride myself in and post on social media on a regular basis....
#reasonswhyimstillsingle



3 comments:

  1. I have THE Most attractive sister EVER! ;) Love you Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how great this blog is. Really i can't. Let me know how I can contribute. Cause i can't wait to tell the world why I"M still single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding the first video:
    1. I am amazed that you have two friends as awesome as you.
    2. Some of those leg movements were out. of. this. world.
    3. You will not be single long with this video posted.
    4. I love you.

    ReplyDelete